Monday, December 20, 2010

And We Laugh :-)

I gotta say this has been the best trip ever with my family since we became adults; we talked, laughed, cut up and hugged- what a super fun trip it has been!  I thought I would share a few more pictures before heading west in a few hours.  I might not be back for a week so I wanted you to remember me  :-)


Here I am on the right - being innocent... Unlike my un-innocent sister:



Ummm... SisterS!  I could not get them to be serious for anything!
 


And I tried to get a decent picture of my nephew Chris, but he kept hiding:




But I finally got a good picture of him:


He is so handsome!  Any takers?  I will warn you my brother is raising him - so I think he will be a prankster...


Some people take crummy pictures:


Megan is NOT one of them... lol... yes, I know she is bluish, but I don't have time to edit the picture.  Don't worry, I will revive her soon.


While we were there, we played Uno several times... my brother thought we were out to get him all the time... 



We were... or my camera was.  Not sure which this look was for  ;-)
Maybe he thought I saw him cheating - because out of all these people the TWINS got the 2 lowest scores.  I think they were passing cards under the table...



You would think I dropped my diamond here...



But we all know how many diamonds my hubby gives me...
 

PS: I did ask for diamonds for Christmas - after all - they are the ONLY thing that will fit in the camper, right??


Anyway, maybe someone gives diamonds...


But it is not my hubby or my brother either...


When we were young we came to fossil point at 'our' lake all the time to look for crinoids.  We reverted to our youth and showed Christian how to search for those little treasures.  I think he was having as great of a time as we did:


He seemed to really enjoy it!  WHOOT!  He even went home and looked them up on the internet!


Finally it was time to break camp and all head our own ways...


What a great visit we had - and for a wonderful occasion:  another sibling graduated COLLEGE!

So now I am really off to the west; we have never had internet before from there but we are hoping the mifi (we call it mee fee for fun) gets us online to the outside world... here's hopin'!  If not, I will be back in a week or so.  Until then... better watch out!


Someone is watching you...



You better be good!



And we hope you have a very merry Christmas!


1 comment:

Noelle Reese said...

Super great pictures! It looks like y'all had such a blast! :)