Thursday, June 16, 2016

Dog Days of Summer

Today is HOT.  The 'feel like' temp is 115!

With heat comes flowers! Here are some blooms from my gardens this morning... 







Well, maybe not all are flowers, but pretty, just the same... lol...




Going to work outside for a bit after it cools down and tend to the veggie garden.

Steve worked outside all day yesterday getting fencing up in the front pasture so our cattle could 'mow' down the shoulder high hay.  I don't know how he works out in the heat all stinkin' day, but he does.  I guess it comes from many years in south Louisiana gulf waters working?  I would croak.  Literally.  I would die.  


I love that man!  He does so much for us.


Stephenie and Todd are heading to south Oklahoma to check out some new goats!  I can't wait to see them - their 'new' babies are getting older, but they were so cute when they were born:





Will they be coming home with new goats?

We shall see!  Stay tuned!

No comments: