Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Well, I've Been Wonderin'

have been wondering If there were any fish in our sea (pond);

Well, we now know at least there are three!

Steve and Christian went fishing in our pond and caught three different large mouth bass.  They tossed them all back, but we now know our pond is healthy and could probably feed us for a few days! 

Red caught this one... 


Christian caught this one:



And Steve caught another one.  I was more impressed with the first one!



I am super excited!  Now I need to plant some pond plants for hidey holes for...

Well?

GUESS what for...


Didja guess baby ducks?

Yep, I have 'em on my wish list!

Everyone needs a few quacks on the farm, right?

And we have big fish for them to eat!

Better get some BIG quacks...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love reading your blog. I wish I could comment without going through hoops. I don't know why Google makes it so difficult for me.

Love you, Sis! Love,Shari