Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sinus Infection...

Today I have a sinus infection.  I went to the Dr, my regular GP, yesterday - and he confirmed I had a sinus infection.  He told me he would give me an antibiotic prescription, but, I should wait a couple of days and see if it didn't get better on its own. 

He doesn't get it.  

I have no cells to kick in and tell my other cells to GET BUSY and fight the infection.  

I have to find another Dr.

Yes, I got the prescription filled and am taking it.  But I am sick.

So today, instead of blogging, I rested.  


Today, instead of taking any more time away from rest, I am going to share a few sunset pictures I have taken in the last week of sunsets:








And that is all for today.

Hope you enjoy!

Off to bed. All I want to do is sleep!

No comments: