Tuesday, August 6, 2013

"I Am NOT a Girly Girl!"


Raelee had her 10th birthday in May. Her actual birthday is the end of May, but since there were so many things going on this year, her mom decided it would be ok if she had several birthday parties during the month of May; 1 for friends, 1 for family, one just because and one just for fun.  I don't actually remember how many she had, but it was more than one.

Raelee has always said, "I am NOT a girly girl!"

Since she will not listen to papa and I - we will let you decide if she is a girly girl! 


Here are a few pictures from one birthday party:


















I cannot believe our girl is 10!



So tell me friends and family... is she a girly girl?  Please, answer yes or no...


And go ahead - keep trying to convince us, Miss Raelee, that you are not a girly girl!



Let our family and friends decide, are you a girly girl?

I love you  - GIRLY GIRL!!

PS: This is written in PINK because PINK is her favorite color!

2 comments:

Red said...

YES, Raelee is a GIRLY GIRL!

Alex said...

Girly Girl with capital Gs :) A rough and tumble Girly Girl who loves her bugs and animals. <3