Saturday, July 7, 2012

And So It Goes...

I have had a rough 3 weeks, heck, it may even be a month now!  

Enough said.

Now I have a dog that we found wandering north of hwy 412 on hwy 88 near Inola.

If you want a dog she is yours.

She LOVEs kids, is very smart, appears to be part bluetick coonhound and LOVES kids.  Did I say that?  She turns belly up and wags for a pet when a kid gets around her.  She has to be the friendliest dog EVER.  I think she has been trained for hunting; she chases possums and coons up trees - does that count?  She smells every trail around and follows it to whatever it is; then alerts!  And then she is just so stinkin' proud of herself... lol... Just sayin'...

Yes, I have put out fliers, called shelters and vets, knocked on doors, had her scanned

 and every freaking thing else you can think of.  I cannot keep her, but I want her to have a good home.  Let me know if you are interested.




And so it goes.  I am off to check myself into a bawling shelter.  Gotta nurse my wounds and take a breath - see if I can get back on my feet again.  So many things and this adds to the pot.

Stay tuned.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you! I hope everything gets better soon. Love, Shari