Sunday, July 3, 2011

I Am So Tired!

Moving is not for old people!  Lol... I have decided this will be my forever house - I NEVER want to do this again!  Still trying to waggle through the boxes.  TOO much STUFF I tell ya!  I should be back to posting soon though.  Our girls leave Tuesday morning, and to say we have done a lot, is an understatement - we have done so much  more than a lot!  I am so thankful she could be here to help - seriously, I could not have done it without her.  Thank you so much Steph!  Punkin'?  You have been a huge help as well!  Thank you too!

I will try to post a decent post on Tuesday.  I am too tired to wiggle right now, and tomorrow is Independence Day!  We will enjoy our last day with Steph and Punkin' and with my family - they are all coming for the BBQ as well.  Be envious!  Steve made his BBQ sauce today - oh!  And Steph and I canned 12 jars of Salsa that tastes very much like TAMPICO'S!!  Thanks Sandy for the recipe and thanks Steph for showing me how!   YUM!

I have taken a ton of pictures - when I have enough energy to pick up the camera.  It should be interesting to see what I actually HAVE gotten.  

Anyway, just touching base with you, but I will be back soon!  For good I tell ya!  Regular posts coming soon.  No more splotchy posts, ok?

No comments: