Monday, June 13, 2011

Do You Think...

Look at this picture and tell me if you think Princess Cost-A-Lot knows I love her?


Steve says she is already spoiled, but I say she is just loved.  She is tiny like my Sassicat, and loves the swing like my Lady Lu... Yeppers, she is loved!  Soon to be an indoor cat... I hope.


Our news for today?  We found:

We have minnows in the pond
We saw a fish roll in the pond
We have a brazillion turtles in the pond
The grass is waist deep (on me) out in the fields
We found wild hog tracks
We found deer tracks
We found coon tracks
We found coyote tracks
We found a snake
We found BIG CAT (bobcat?) tracks... not Princess Cost-A-Lot tracks but how in the heck is she still here? tracks!

We found SOMEONE knows how to chew off and break lids on Rubbermaid containers and eat all the cat food out of them.

We found out our roof was officially condemned today - but it is hail damage the owner probably never knew about.  It does not leak, but will have to be changed out before our purchase.

We found out our company has sent inspectors for everything possible - they are taking very good care of us!  Thank you!

And we found we are ready for this to all be over!  Lol...

But itsa comin'!  Right?


No comments: