Sunday, April 10, 2011

Back at the Camper


I spent 24 hours out of the 'tin box' and have returned feeling much better.  I think I am seeing happy again.  I am only going to post a quick blog tonight, but tomorrow, I should be back to normal.  So here goes; the good news and the bad news...


The good news is the dogs did not eat the chicks:



The bad news is, they wanted to:



They really wanted to... well, maybe it was just Goofy, but he was a drooling fool.



The good news - and the bad news - is our grand daughter is growing up:
 


She is becoming as cute as a bug:
 

 The bad news is she is going to be a heart breaker.  


The good news is daddy will have to have a big baseball bat and her mommy will have band-aids.


Being 'home' with things nearly normal was good for me and I had a great time.  I had girl time, friend time, 'home' time, quiet time and nature time.  I spent hours outside enjoying ALL the girls and their backyard... it was noisy, active, beautiful and peaceful.


I will share more tomorrow.  Stay tuned for the details and of course - pictures.

No comments: