Saturday, March 12, 2011

This Made Me Happy :-)

In all the news about the Japanese disastrous earthquake and tsunami that happened yesterday, I had to get out of the camper.  In doing so, I found my smile:


It doesn't take much to lift my mood.  This truck was named Plumb Goofy.  


And so, in order to continue to lift my mood, I talked to a friend, then went to the mall in Gulfport (?) and got a nice hair cut and color.  Feeling much better about life in general, I headed home.  It was on the way home after a day of trying to relax I got my second wind:


The colors took my breath away.  I felt much more relaxed after a few hours out of the camper.

Today I get to enjoy doing laundry in the laundry mat, going to Walmart (ugh), and doing other chores.  It's all ok, we can see an end to the tunnel now.  Coming soon!

And every day, I am thankful for another breath - another chance to enjoy God's world, breath taking sights, and giggles from those brain hared ideas He gave us - like Mr Plumb Goofy.  There is beauty all around us, please go out and enjoy it today.  Listen to the birds, look at the sunset, take a deep breath of the spring flowers - no sneezing allowed!

Remember, some are not so lucky.  

My prayers go out to God to calm the seas and be with everyone in pain.

I hope you smile today.  Hug your loved ones.  Dance...

No comments: