Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Orleans Achitecture

What do I love about New Orleans?  Just about everything there is to love... today I love the architecture, so I am going to share just a tad of it that we saw on our little adventure Sunday.


I love all the views of Jackson Square:





The curvy balconies that lack parts of men and women showing than I ever cared to see:




The vivid colors of the Creole people:
 


 The intricate wrought iron work everywhere you look:





The old and the new:
 




And the street cars with the old and new:



The sheer amazement that some buildings are even standing - much less being used:




The gorgeous... stuff:



Looking up is still even fun:
 


The uniqueness of the random designs and unusual things you see:
 


And the means of transportation to look at it all:





Yes, I surely love New Orleans!

You know, I think I can find something amazing about every thing I see.  I hope you can too!

1 comment:

Carey said...

LOVE this post! This makes me even more excited about my upcoming trip :)