Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dreaming



I had the big grandeurous (is that even a word?) dreams that I would be able to get a few posts ready for my blog and have my sister post them while I was gone.  Guess what?  It didn't happen.  So... we leave for Thailand today and I must pack, therefore, I won't have time to write blogs for the next few days.  Where did this last week go anyway?  

We will be back Sunday - in 4 days.  Have you heard the news about the government trouble in Asia - the red shirts, the blue shirts, the yellow shirts... all protesting the government?  Do you know where that is?  Thailand.  Yep, right where we are going.

I have been warned about 'the red shirts' but they are in Bangkok, we are not going there.  There is a remote possibility they will target tourist areas like... well, like the one we are going to - Phuket.  Yay.  But I am sure that is not going to happen.  Right?

So with no further ado, I will get off, finish packing, wonder if the 'red shirts' are going to behave themselves, not worry about the Tsunami's and earthquakes that Thailand is so prone to, and I will ignore the US Embassy warnings about the uprising.  Keep us in your thoughts and prayers - we may need them.

Be back Monday.  Be ready - I just know I will get some great shots.  Hopefully of scenery - not red shirts.

1 comment:

Cajunrose said...

We'll be thinking about you guys! Have fun and don't worry about anything going on. You'll be ok.
You know you can schedule blog posts to post whenever you want right? You can schedule them. I just learned that myself.

Have fun!