Monday, February 15, 2010

Just A Quick Update :-)

Steve and I are hopping on a plane Friday to go back to the states to finish our final preparations on the sale of the house.  We have a few things to pack, utilities to shut down and a final good bye.  Steph has already requested a last crawfish boil in the ol' place.... lol... 

I have not posted in a few days due to a few things going on.  I have had problems with the computer shutting down over and over.  Jeremy looked at it and sent me a quick message that my CPU was overheating.  Steve finally took it apart yesterday and cleaned it - so far so good.  It has not shut down again.  It is extremely frustrating to have so much going wrong with it.  We have just about decided if I have to, I will ditch it and buy a new one.  I am not so much into doing that as getting this one running right... lol... I have seeing $$ bills floating away in my future.

Also, as you know, I have been feeling horrible, but we are working through a few things... someone suggested Celiac Disease and Gluten Intolerance.  Looking up my symptoms, it is scary how many I have.  I have been concentrating on going gluten free for a few days.  I really hope this is not the problem, but I am willing to try anything at all.  We shall see if it works.  The Dr put me on meds for the post-infectious IBS too - so hopefully one or the other will help. 

As I will be traveling to the states on Friday, and trying to close out everything on the house before hand, blogging will again take a back seat.  I will try, but it will likely be a couple of weeks before I am up and running again regularly.  If I did not send you my new e-mail address and you need it, please let me know. This moving is so much work!

Wish me luck  :-)

2 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

Good Luck girly! :-)
Have a fun crawfish party!
I hope you get to feeling better!
LN

Leone Fabre said...

wish I was there to give you hugs before leaving Friday .... but we will catch up soon and spend a day together.

As for the computer, did I ever tell you my IMac crashed badly a few months back, when I phoned Apple they mentioned that the Graphics Card must have overheated ... it wasn't that, but it was over heating. As you know I do not have the A/C on, but now have a large fan facing the computer all the time I have it on. Also I never leave it on, turn it off even if I am going out for an hour or so..

So that is just a thought ... my big IMac overheated due to the room it is in and no cooling system in place in the room itself.

But all good now!!

Travel safe, thinking of you all the time about what you are going thru.

love you.