Monday, February 1, 2010

It is Coming...

lol... I just keep telling you how amazing it was...  Thaipusam Festival 2010 Singapore... Here is a taste of what you will see:


Yes, it is through his cheeks, yes those are hooks and limes in his arms!  My pictures tell so much more than this - I just need to go through them.  But here is a taste of what is to come.

I am getting closer to figuring things out.  I am having to adapt to what I have, but I found the SD drive driver (GO ME!) (Jerbear will be so proud of his mom) and I am working around the rest.  

Unfortunately, I must sleep.  Just wait... More to come.

2 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

OH MY GOSH! It's like a train wreck or something. I can hardly look at him. I have a hard time talking to people with those ear stretching earrings. I am not sure I could watch the show.....
I can't imagine the pain, or why??? LOL
Sleep quickly! LOL
LN

Leone Fabre said...

they feel no pain nor do they bleed ..... the parade goes for about 4 klms (I think) but they do start their preparations at about 2.00am and then "walk the coals" !