Thursday, January 28, 2010

I am Still Here... but...

My computer is still broken  :-(  Thank you all for being patient with me and checking in.  I have no photography editing abilities, in fact, I have no way to take my pictures off the camera even.  What a pain in my backside.

It is difficult to get the computer fixed.  Our son is working on it from California.  We are on a 14 hour time difference which means when he is sleeping I am awake and vice-versa.  Or I am gone - which I have been most of this week.  Times like this I need to stay home, but I  have made prior commitments so I follow through. 

He works on it as much as he can, but he has not figured out how to morph himself over here and slide the DVD's in when he needs to, or restart the computer in safe mode from there... lol.... I am sure he is doing his best to figure that out - but I am just as sure he would rather his mom just stay home and let him get it done.

Today I go to Sentosa Island with the company spouses group, tomorrow is the Thaipusam Festival.  Look it up on Flickr - but a warning - not for the weak at heart.

I will be back soon. 

Do you miss me yet?