Friday, October 30, 2009

Blowing Fire



When we went to the Singapore Zoo, I watched in amazement as these young men blew fire from their mouths. While I was watching, I was thinking how dangerous this must be. While it made an amazing picture, I have to wonder about how safe it is for these guys. The heat from it radiated into the audience and even warmed our skin.

Would we even see this in the states? What is the story behind this 'attraction'? Is it tribal in nature? Or is it just talented entertainers.

These were just a few thoughts going through my mind as I stood in amazement trying to get the perfect shot.

What do you think?

1 comment:

surprisetriplets said...

It's mesmerizing, but kind of frightening at the same time. I agree, it looks like a dangerous activity and they must get some injuries every time they do it.

The pics are awesome! Thanks for posting. I'm hoping everything is back to normal here that I can pay more attention to my favorite blogs:)