Sunday, July 26, 2009

WHOP!







What a way to wake up! A six year old whopping you in the face with a pillow will do it every time! Granny high tailed it out of our little room in the camper and grabbed the camera. After a suitable fight with pillows, Granny, papa and pR are all up and around, ready to work on the house.

Yesterday we bought nearly $4000 worth of stuff from Lowe's. You have no idea how glad I will be when this is over. Steve leaves Tuesday to go back to Singapore. Ask me if my tummy is in a knot. It is. He is haggling with the contractors over the bid right now. Thankfully he looked it over carefully (they just brought it Friday) and he sees they have overcharged for on some things. I have never worked with contractors - how in the world am I going to get through this without him? AAaaaargh!

I will just opt to play with pR :-) She is a great stress reliever. Gotta love a 6 year old snaggle toothed smile and giggle.

No comments: