Sunday, May 24, 2009

SURPRISE!


Remember that incredible Senior I was talking about last week? The one I said I was so darned proud of for graduating?

I got a call Friday night (the same night Steve came in), and Megan was on phone. She said I needed to go outside - and she was outside our door! She had flown in for a friends graduation and surprised us by showing up at 'home'. She wandered around and said it was weird - so nice to be home and know she was welcome. She has stayed 2 nights with us and helped make 4 pies and get ready for the crawfish boil. She is amazing - she dives right in to help without being asked. I was super excited and glad to have time with her. She leaves in the morning and I will be back to blogging again.

We have been crazy busy with the dance recital, bbq, then today's crawfish boil. We had over 20 people here today - and I am not going to guess how many over 20 - it is nice to be back to normal Sunday chaos - and it was great Megan was able to be here too.

Steve is snoozing on the recliner, Megan went to a friends house, and I am off to rest myself. I think that bowl of cereal might be calling me - then a nice snooze.

Thanks for being patient - I will be back to normal soon. Night folks :-)

3 comments:

Pam said...

Awesome! enjoy, and have a great weekend!
xoxo

Ms Lynne said...

Welcome home Megan!!! Congratulations on your graduation.

applesofgold said...

I really enjoyed meeting Megan at the awesome crawfish boil! She's such a special girl!