Thursday, March 16, 2017

The Most Beautiful Wedding Ever!

Amanda, Steve's step brother, Mike's daughter got married!  We helped out at the wedding and had a blast!  We left last Thursday and just got home today.  What a beautiful wedding!  There were at least 250 people there!  Oh my gosh, it was the most perfect wedding I have ever been to!  LOVED it!








We stayed in El Reno for 5 days while the wedding festivities were taking place.

Here is the happy couple after the wedding:




 


Aren't they adorable?


We had an absolutely wonderful time at the festivities!  


As usual, I am sick.  I still haven't gotten over that mess with the flu.  The flu is gone of course, but the crap from the sinus/chest just keeps hanging on.  And I am pooped.

Of course, this after going 9 days straight.

I am trying to rest now that the wedding is over.

Steve and Aunt Sandra cooked fried fish and boiled shrimp on Friday, Saturday was the wedding and we left the campground Monday.  Tuesday I was in charge of decorating for an OHCE Awards Banquet and Wednesday I had an OHCE Executive meeting.  Wednesday (yesterday) was also our 40th anniversary, but I was too tired and too sick to celebrate.


This is my world.  I try to keep on rolling, my body rebels and I just can't get it through my head that I will never be able to go, go, GO!  like I used to.  Sinusitis is extremely common in people with immunodeficiencies.  That is me.   

ICL sucks.

No comments: