Tuesday, June 14, 2016

I Got Into My Blog!

I have been locked out!  I could not find a way in because it kept my old address and somehow went back to it.  An e-mail address I had not had in 5 years!  Never mind I have been posting and getting e-mails to my new address in the last 5 years.

Oh well, here I am again.  I will try one more time to get this up and going... now that I am so much better.  It has been a very rough 4 years, but I think we finally got me back on the right track.

So here goes a quick catch up if anyone is still here.  You all know how sick I was.  So very sick we all knew I was dying.  Drs concluded that I did have a serious blood disorder that will never go away.  They put me on antibiotics that nearly killed me and severely inflamed my entire body.  It didn't go away when the antibiotic did.

Long story shorter, I had an sinus infection for many years caused by my blood disorder.  I FINALLY found a sinus Dr who took a chance on me, went in to clean out the infection and lo and behold found a nasty, nasty 'concretey type' of fungus, some weird things the previous Dr had done.  He fixed that Drs mess ups and added drainage windows and I AM FIXED!  No sinus infection that I had had at least 10 years!  AT LEAST 10 years!  The inflammation quickly died down, the numbness went away, the pain died down and I was finally able to hope it was really going to turn around.  It DID!

Very little pain - and I can deal with this amount easily.  So much better!  Yes, I have pain but nothing compared to what I did have!

I can walk.  I can talk.  I don't wobble.  I don't stumble.  I don't look drunk.  Weight is coming off.  I don't whimper with every step and I don't feel like I just want to fall in a deep hole and leave this precious world.

Thank you dear Dr who saved my life.  I honestly know you did.

And yes, I still have that incredibly serious blood disorder.  I still have severe fatigue from it.  It will never go away.  Drs are shocked that we haven't had a serious illness yet.  


I am in awe that God is watching over me.  Still.

I am back.  Hopefully forever now.  I feel like living my boring country life.  I love our place and I hope you will too. 


And this is my new, wonderful hobby.  Quilting.  I will never give it up.  I love the relaxing art of sewing.  My new passion:




More coming!


No comments: