Tuesday, January 7, 2014

And Then Came the Frozen Fog!


Have you ever seen frozen fog?  If not, you are in for a huge surprise! 

Steve raced in to wake me on December 26th and told me to "Get up! Get dressed! Grab your camera and come outside RIGHT NOW!"

Curious, I jumped into action... thinking our 'little' Cadence had done something or my chickens were up to no good... but that wasn't the case...

When I opened the back door, I gasped at the sight.  The fog was so dense and so cold!  He encouraged me to head outside and check it out.  Man, I never, ever expected to see what I was to see:


FROZEN FOG covered our little world! 




























Now tell me that doesn't impress you!


It was the most incredible sight we have seen to date on our little farm.  Amazing!


Now what in the world do you call frozen fog?  Frog?
 
Hmmm?


1 comment:

Red said...

I love your pictures and I love that you are blogging again, but most of all, I love you!