Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Summer Time Fun :-)

I guess we have all been busy with summertime fun, but for us, it has been a bit busier than usual. We were lucky enough to have all three of our guys come out to visit us!  Sadly, their mom couldn't get away from work so we missed seeing her.  

We spent a lot of time outside on our little farm, piddling around in the pastures, playing with snakes, fishing, riding 4 wheelers (man! do we have a great trail on our property!) and they were even swinging on the swing...

 Aedan with his grass snake friend:




Marcus and Aedan talking it over... 



This darn swing, yes, it is THE swing, and it is busy once again... let's see, at least 20 years it has been busy keeping kids entertained!



And Jeff, Steve's brother, came to see us!  The guys tried like heck to catch fish in our pond. I know they are there - Uncle Weldon shows us that every single time he throws a hook in, but those fish see our hooks and run!



We celebrated Aedan's 8th (!) Birthday:





We celebrated Raelee's 10th (!) Birthday:




And Raelee finally got her horse!




That is just part of our summer!  I will tell you the 'busy' part in another post!  We have had a terrific summer.  I never thought I would say this, but I am starting to miss the traveling now. I would love to go on a trip soon, even camping!  It is difficult to have a happy medium; farms aren't exactly travel friendly, and traveling is not exactly farm friendly.  I guess we will figure it out someday.

Until then, I will just enjoy our own little corner of the world. As you can see in the pictures, we have a beautiful corner!


No comments: