Friday, August 24, 2012

Makes My Heart Smile

 Granny Bon teaching Aedan to use a sling shot:



Papa and Aedan having a water gun fight:


Aedan making apple straws (he was really peeling an apple):


Aedan eating what he called 'apple straws':


Papa Rod, Aedan and Granny Bon hanging out on the swing:


Aedan eating a 'granny taco' - and he said I needed to teach his dad to make it!


Aedan's angry bird mask:


Papa and Aedan playing Kerplunk!


My Turning Twenty quilt top - finished!


I am smiling today!  It is nearly the weekend and my sweet hubby and I get to be together for two whole days.

And I am feeling ok again.


1 comment:

Alex said...

Loving the pics! :) I'm so glad that he got to see Granny Bon and Rod while he was out there. What did you guys do with the apple pieces after it was peeled cut up? I used to make apple fritters when I was a kid. Thank you for filling up his days with memories that he'll have for many years to come.