Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Batik Quilt...

FINISHED!  Finally - everything is DONE!  YAY!


I love it!  And I feel so accomplished - esp since it took somewhat less than 25 years!


We can grow cucumbers!!  LOOK at this HUGE one!  Because everyone compares it to money, I had to as well. 




And just for fun, against Megan!


Love that our garden is coming in... we loving going out and checking things out every day.  :-)

Busy, busy, but I had to say hi and share my quilt.  My first ever, from material to patches to sewing them together, making a pattern and putting it all together again - with friends blocks added to mine and so very special.  Beginning to end, I DID IT!

*dancing*

2 comments:

F said...

Your quilt is gorgeous. I bought one in Bali made with pieces of batik, although not nearly as beautiful as yours.

Andrea said...

The quilt is absolutely gorgeous, Euvah!! What an accomplishment!