Monday, January 25, 2010

I am Broken :-(

Well, not me exactly, but my computer sure is.  I have no idea what happened, but it gobbled up everything in my start bar, except my Outlook, which says it is missing my pst files - so it is no good to me as well. 

I am assured my some handsome red-head young man that it is all there - just not connecting with the Windows part of it.  I don't understand, but he does and that is what counts.  So, until our son has enough time to get it running again, I am broken - I have no pictures to post, nothing to say and I can only forlornly look at my computer broken computer. 

At first I was very upset.  I thought I had lost everything - but after talking with him and him working on it a bit, I am good.  He says it is there and can see it - it is just not linking to the stuffs.  He will get it fixed on California time.  In the mean time, I will try to get on my feet with this stupid medicine and enjoy the New Orleans Saints win!

The thyroid meds... Is it normal to feel like I have a lump in my throat and a horrible headache?  Do I need to call the Dr or just ride it out like I am doing?  I woke up feeling like I was smothering last night.  Odd feeling when it isn't asthma... lol... it honestly felt like someone had stuffed something down my throat and has felt that way off and on all day  :-(

Off to rest some more.  I can't seem to get enough of that.  Please send me a shot of feel good  :-)

Be back soon.  I am counting on it.

♪ ♫  Who dat?!  ♫♪ Who Dat?!  ♫♪ Who dat say ♪♫ dey gonna beat dem Saints?! ♫♪

Oh how I wish I were home... so I could hear that chant!


1 comment:

applesofgold said...

sounds like the med is overstimulating the thyroid.....I'd at least call and ask if the dosage might be too high?