Friday, March 14, 2008

Friend's Forever :-)

Or are we sisters?
I don't think any of us can distinguish ourselves as friends. We were nearly raised under the same roofs, so maybe we are sisters of the heart. Jeanie and I have been friends since 2nd grade - but it seems like we always knew each other. We might not be in touch for a year, then we visit like we never lost touch with each other. Jeanie is 24 days older than I am so does that make her MY big 'sister'?? rofl...
 
We went to lunch last week and I sat the camera on my car with the timer on and shot this picture so we were all in it. Sisters of the Heart - that will be the title of this layout. It was nice visiting, and reminiscing about our childhood. *rolling eyes* Only she could understand what we all had going on...
Thank you Jeanie for always being there. We DID get through it.

No comments: