Monday, January 12, 2015

Punkin'

Have you seen a picture of Punkin' lately?  She took this picture and shared it on Facebook the other day:



She sure has grown up lately, but she has the same sense of style her daddy does!




She is our wild, carefree child!  

She did assure me that I was *not* to put this picture of facebook - I didn't - I put in on my blog to be seen by the entire world!  Love you, Punkin!

She has developed such a crazy sense of humor!  She makes me laugh all the time - she is such a hoot to be around.  And she is so stinkin' quick witted!  Not as quick as her Uncle Jeremy - but she keeps me on my toes!

I love how kids (all kids) develop their own personalities - and how they just grow and grow into them.  Each child, not just Raelee is unique and precious.  I love kids; I love their imaginations, their freedom, their innocence, their ideas, and their unconditional love. 

And I love this girl!


No comments: