Sunday, January 11, 2015

Disinfectant to Wash the Germs Away... Missing!

A year and a half after diagnosis - I have finally figured out how to explain to people about the blood disorder I have... I have no 'disinfectant' in my blood to deactivate the germs that enter it.  NO 'disinfectant' whatsoever.  Germs have free reign in my body. 

On the other hand, I have FEW recognizers that tells my blood germs are present - so my body doesn't even know most of them are there anyhoo.  But if it does, it has no way to tell the 'disinfectants' there ARE any dangers present.

Maybe that is my saving grace...  (?) 

And finally, I do have LOTS of fighters - which would be great - IF my body realized it HAD invaders - and 'disinfectants' - to wash them away.

But it doesn't.  :-(  It is clueless...

Does that make it easier to understand?




No comments: