Monday, October 13, 2014

You Just Know...

When you pray about things and ask for direction, you just know when God has given His blessings. 

When we were living in Singapore and things were so difficult for both Steve and I, I prayed for God to give us a direction in life - and to make it obvious because I am kinda dense that way.  God (and Steve's boss) sent us back to the states to wait in limbo for his next permanent assignment.  But it made me patiently wait for what His intentions were.  I continued to pray for what His will was and again, explained though He knew it, I would love for it to be very obvious that it was what He wanted us to do. 

In God's time, Steve got the job offer in Tulsa - where we have wanted to go back to since we moved away to Oklahoma 33 years ago!  The news came in exactly to the day 33 years AFTER we had been transferred to Louisiana.  How much more obvious could it be? 

Last week, I opened our bank statement to see we had a significant amount of money deposited into our checking account that we had no idea where it had come from.  Steve checked it out and found out it was a bonus for his work and more than he had ever thought he would get.  How much more obvious can it be?

Today we got some unexpected good news - a bit of more extra money we were not expecting.  Reimbursement for something we never expected to get back!  Again it will come in so handy with the moving process and not expected... not even a little bit!  How much more obvious can it be?

I have no doubt this is what God wants us to do.  So many things just falling into place, so many blessings being dumped in our laps - and it is obviously sent to us by Him.

Today while I was sitting in the camper, God sent me some visitors.  I have had mourning doves, Canadian geese, killdeer and starlings - all God's creatures.  I am not alone here - I am surrounded by His love and His blessings.

No comments: