Monday, October 6, 2014

Here I Go Again...

My blog background changed.  I hate it.  

I lost my old one because that person I got it from quit paying their bill.  It looked like *I* had quit.  

I am an Einstein... I didn't realize that was what was going on... so I paid everyone and their dog to get it back up. THEN I realized it wasn't ME it was HER!  *sigh*

Then I used a generic background that blogger offered me.

Did I say that I hated it?

I changed it.  Again.  I still hated it.

So I ignored my blog.  I hated going to it.  It is ugly.  Bad ugly.  But I don't know what I want on it now!

So many times I refer to it for other things that have happened though...  I WANT MY BLOG!  I want my OLD blog back!  

Now I have no idea who I got it from so I have no way of going back. 

I just changed it again to another crappy background.  Yeah, I hate it as well.

But I am going to keep on working on getting it up and running, making me happy again.  You will likely see many changes over the next few days/weeks.  Just ignore them.  It might take me a bit to make me smile again, but it is gonna happen!

I love posting!  I love being able to go back and see where my life has taken me.  I love hearing other people comment on things they  have read on my blog.  And I love referring to it when I want to show a picture of my chicken coop, or my garden, or my daughter's horse, or my granddaugher's dress, or my grandson's visit.

So I am going back.  

Sit back and watch.

It might be amusing.

And I will blog.  

Again.  

Yes, I know, this is getting old.  

To both of us.

1 comment:

stefani said...

That would be very frustrating. I know exactly what you mean. I hope you get your blog back to looking the way that you want it to. Although, the blue you have currently chosen looks okay. :-)