Monday, October 13, 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I have been so busy!  Taking care of critters, fighting ticks... what a horrible chore!  I am determined I will persevere and win the battle with them.  I get so darned mad when I think of how long it must have taken our little doggy go have gotten that way.  She was horrible.  I have to vacuum 2 times a day, bathe her once a day, and I have put stuff on her neck.  Today I will dip her and see how that works for us.  I have never seen this many ticks in my life.  Such a sad shame.

I have been moving stuff from one place to another... we seem to do a lot of that.  We cannot just move it one time or two times, we have to move it four or five times!  UGH!  When we moved here, we moved stuff in, then we moved stuff to the shop, then we moved stuff from the shop to here there and everywhere.  Now some of the stuff was in the garage and I wanted my garage back so I moved it to the lean-to.  Once we get the shop finished, we will move it from the lean-to to the shop again.  Oy!

It is all exciting though - in no time, we will have a place for everything and everything in its place!  I have a little garden workshop area already set up in the lean-to area!  It has a work bench and everything!  Can you tell I am excited??  Pictures to come soon.  We have so much 'stuff' in the lean-to, it will take a bit of time to organize.  I have plans for it though  ;-)

And I am pooped.

No comments: