Saturday, June 28, 2014

Good Morning from the Chicken Factory


Today is not a good day. Some days I have are ok, others are not.  Today is not.  

My hands are swollen and ache like the dickens, my left arm is numb with a deep bone ache, my left leg is the same, my head is throbbing, by entire body just aches through and through... and my eyes are so dry they won't stay open.

On a scale of 1-10, I am hurting at about a 7.  Today will be a "just get through it day".  


This is what helps me just get through it... enjoying the chicken chatter... I love these birds.  Amazingly enough, they help me relax.  They follow me into the garden, chattering while they wait for me to uncover a worm... they get in my way when I am pulling weeds... me in the garden, surrounded by 21 chickens all looking for the juiciest bug... sometimes it is difficult - they are literally right in front of me waiting... all watching every blade of grass I pull, every chunk of dirt that falls... 

Yeah, they make me smile.




So good morning from the Chicken Factory...   :-)


I am going back to bed.  This day might get better if I get up on the other side of the bed... 

Gonna give it my best shot.

Motrin is my friend.

No comments: