Monday, March 24, 2014

Making a Flower Bed... Can We Do It?

We are finally getting around to making our place 'ours' by making flower gardens.  Today I will start showing your our progress.  This is what we started with - nothing!  Those ugly planters were in front of the house when we moved here. I put chrysanthemums in them, but they are still butt ugly.  I left them just because... I was too lazy to move them:




My chickens wreak havoc in my flower beds.  This used to be all nice and pretty, complete with gorgeous hostas, but between the chickens and the winter, it sure leaves a lot to be desired now:



So we set about trying to figure out a design for a garden with a water hose:




As you can tell, we might not be gardeners...

But we are gonna give it our best shot.  

Tomorrow we will see if we made progress!


No comments: