Sunday, March 30, 2014

Cold, Cold Rain


Flying in, we found we were arriving in a very cold rain:


I was surely glad the pilot was able to see the runway - even if it was 10 seconds before touchdown...


It is a day later and:



Yup!  Rain!

But we had a great breakfast made by friends:




Who even provided live music!


Wonderful way to start a day!


As an extra bonus (and good luck charm) I met a 'Scrapal' friend today.  Steve and I drove to Waldorf, Maryland (!) and ate lunch with Cheryl Baez.  We had a wonderful visit!  Thank you, so much, Cheryl, for meeting up with us.  What a terrific treat!




Today has been a great start to our trip - may it all go so well.

How about this?  I am blogging from my phone!  Is it working?

1 comment:

rylie j. said...

Cheryl Baez is my grandmother no joke