Saturday, March 29, 2014

An Adventure Begins!

I am off on this new adventure; seeing where my life goes from here, the plans other people will make for me, meeting the team that has become my friends for life - literally.

How do I feel?  Apprehensive.  I am afraid of what more I will find out and my life expectancy.  I am afraid they won't be able to help my reactions to antibiotics - which with no immune system, I obviously need to live.  I am afraid there are so few of us to try to help that there is no reason to bother.  I am afraid I will never be able to go overseas again.  

So many fears, so many questions.

Answers may be coming... Am I prepared?

I have Steve with me... It'll be ok.


SWEET calls from family and friends... From all over the world.  

Thank you all.

I love you!

No comments: