Friday, January 3, 2014

Snow, Snow, and Bethesda!


First off, I want to share some news!  Bethesda, MD called today from the National Institute of Health and asked a brazillion questions and then asked me to send some of my medical records...  I just happen to have access to my dads as well (thank you, mom Carole!) and will be sending them as well at their request.  They think there will be a very good chance I will accepted at that clinical and I will make number 45 in the study.  They have been doing the clinical for 2 years and that is all the people they can find... 44 plus me.

She said my disease is extremely rare and there are very few symptoms that are common in the patients they are studying.  She told me some of the things others are suffering with and I will just say cancer is high and crypto something infection is higher.  I have neither, but she said this is side effects from having the low CD4+ count.  I told her I am hanging on to my CD4's as tight as I can and feeding them fertility pills!  Lol...

So that is my exciting news for the day.  Yes, exciting, because someone is interested in trying to help me!  I am going to stick with that and move on to snow pics!


So here was the post you were supposed to get:  I am going to share a few more pics of the snow today - I LOVE snow... and yes, SEND SNOW!  There ya go!  I said it!








One of my favorites... Steph's swing by the pond:



And another favorite - do you see someone special here?



No more snow pics until someone sends me more snow, k?  Lol...

No comments: