Saturday, January 4, 2014

Mike and Laura Came to Visit!


One of the blogs I missed sharing while I was not posting...

Steve has known Mike for about 42-43 years.  Those guys have been through a lot together, you know, growing up years and all - and when they finally did grow up, (thank God THAT happened!) Mike married Laura, and Steve married me.

Mike was best man at our wedding - and he only had 6 hours notice and a two hour drive!

Here we all are 37 years later!



Mike and Laura live in Oklahoma City. They came to visit on September 1st - I was too sick during the visit to be much company, but they were great sports and visited with Steve.  I had an awful reaction to the Pneumonia Vaccine.  My temp was over 103!

We took it easy for the most part as I was only about 30%, but we did get to go to the other side of our property - the about 7 acres of wooded area that we have as a 4 wheeler track.  It is usually a ton of fun to ride, but getting Laura over there was the best part the time!


My darned video won't load!!  :-(

Oh well, we had a super weekend or should this say weak end (?) together... I was sooo weak and sick.  I sure hope they come back for a visit where we can play again!

No comments: