Friday, September 27, 2013

Good Morning... My Brother's House Burned Down

I have not forgotten you.  I am still not well and have had a lot of big things happen and have been taking oodles of medical tests...  I have given so much blood this last month I think I am at the point I need to get blood to give blood!  Anyhoo it all caught up with me (mentally).  With me not feeling well, I just cannot post and make any reason right now.  I will be back.  

Among the other things that have happened, my brother's house burned to the ground.  They lost nearly everything.  I am so very sick with diverticulitis, blood problems and sinusitis that I can't help, which makes me feel so damned guilty...

Keep us all in your prayers.

I will be back as soon as I wrap my mind around everything and can find my smiley place again... 

It'll happen.

No comments: