Thursday, August 8, 2013

Cock-a-Doodle DOOooooo!!


I actually caught both of my roos crowing at the exact same instant!  Actually, I have never heard them doing this before - usually I hear one crow and then the other answering.  They may have been doing it for the 'tv' camera!

If you keep watching after they crow, you will see my 'special chicken' Ella pacing trying to figure out how to get down; she eventually does, but she frets over it forever!





Steph and I took Ms Raelee to a 4-H sponsored 'event' - and we made ceramics today!  Can you guess what Raelee painted?



Hmmm, who is that crazy girl in the background?


I made a soap dish - not sure if I am going to like it or not though.  I added flowers after the word Soap.  There was quite a discussion if I should say "Soap" or "Soaps".  I ended up saying "Soap" but there will be many bars in it!  Lol...




And that was my exciting day... what else can I say?  Lol.. I told you I am boring!


No comments: