Wednesday, March 20, 2013

First Day of Spring!

And since it is, I guess I had better get a few of my winter pictures out. We had a terrific winter this year - of course, I could always say we wanted more snow, but at least we had some snow. 


Our house is in the background. This was taken from the dam on our pond:



I am not going to elaborate or say a bunch about my pics, I just want to share them:














This was taken at Raelee's new house:


She seems to like it too!  Granny was NOT afraid of that snowball! But one came later that I shoulda been afraid of! Oh darn, I didn't have my camera handy...


And this is why I love Oklahoma!  Not too much snow, but enough to look forward to and enjoy.  :-) 

And we all know, I love snow!


Let's see what Spring brings for us!

No comments: