Thursday, January 3, 2013

Very Difficult Day

I won't/can't go in to explanations, but today we lost two furbabies.
   
Squeaks (named so because she didn't meow, she squeaked - and was quite a squeaky chatterbox at that):



 
And Goofy, Raelee's dog - can you tell?:


The picture above is Goofy with Raelee when they were young. It is a picture I could find easily through the tears.  Raelee is now 9.

We are gonna miss you both.  Rest in peace sweet loved ones.  Beloved pets that will stay in our hearts forever.

My eyes have cried more today than they have in years. 

Steve said it best:  "Sometimes life sucks."

Yeah, sometimes it does.

2 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

I am so sorry, it must be the worst. :( In the next couple of weeks I would get a new dog and a new cat. For me personally a new furry body to love on was the only thing that made me feel better. <3

Anonymous said...

Oh Euvah, I am so sorry. Was Squeaks the kitty that the house came with?
You are in my heart and I hope your grief eases soon.
Love and peace,
Sarah