Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Go Fish! And Crafts...

That is what Aedan and I have been doing... since I cannot drive anywhere (broken foot), I entertain him here until Steve gets off.  We have played games and crafted.  

Aedan can play a mean game of Go Fish - he has won 5 of 6 games we have played!


I have also had to break down and play Wii... that is a big step for me!  Lol... and it is an even bigger challenge for me to keep up with what I am supposed to do.  Aedan keeps telling me, but I have no clue what he is telling me to do!  Granny has to get better at this Wii thing.  I am WAY behind!


And he has found my craft room.  He has made presents for everyone he loves!  He stays in there the better part of the day.  He LOVES art!


Aedan also loves reading.  He is reading at a grade 5 level he says and I believe it!  He reads great!  Aedan is just going into 2nd grade!  He scoots into bed every night and pulls out one of his three books.  He made a bookmark in the craft room to keep his place.  

And that is about all we have done in the last 2 days, but he is still having fun.  He rides the 4 wheeler every evening and helps papa on the farm.

Still enjoying our guy.

No comments: