Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Today is a celebration of renewal!  I hope everyone is having a terrific Easter holiday!

Today Steve and I are home alone - and since we have no little ones here to celebrate the joyous day with us, I have decided to just share some pictures of previous Easter holidays.  

I have not edited at all, some are take with a point and shoot, some taken by someone else and shared with me, some from years ago and some are before I started getting really interested in photography - but I am sure you will enjoy them just as well:



Raelee at Granny and Papa's


Grandpa Gary and Grandma Ruth holding Raelee.



Katy, Daisy, Stephenie,
Jeremy and Yvonne



Stephenie holding Raelee



Raelee with Jaci looking on.



Raelee



Granny with Raelee.



MawMaw Evaline Breaux (friend) with Raelee and Jaci looking on.


Raelee and Grandma Ruth coloring eggs



Raelee and her blue hand holding a yellow egg.


Raelee... 


Raelee


Super proud of herself, Raelee.


Raelee

 

 


Raelee at Granny Bon's



Marcus in California


Aedan in California 


I love seeing dyed eggs.. what is it about them that makes me happy?






Easter is so different when you don't have little ones to celebrate with!  Usually we have a big crowd, but today it is just Steve and I - alone.  Not bad, just very odd.  Every stage in our lives take a bit of getting used to... but our love makes us happy that we have each other, our memories (for now... lol...) - and a God that blesses us beyond measure.  

Happy Easter everyone!


No comments: