Monday, March 26, 2012

Why We Love New Orleans... The Characters!

Well, I did it...  I upoaded that jazzy video to When The Saints Video!   (Click on it!)
I love listening to the sounds of the quarter!  Isn't it fun?  Hope you have loved listening to the sounds of New Orleans as much we did!
 
Now the other fun stuffs... Why we love New Orleans... Getting tired of why we love it yet?   We love New Orleans because of the characters...


Oh, the characters!


Ahhh, you wanted to see the pictures through non-drunken eyes??  Really?  He wasn't worth seeing - TRUST me!
















And did I say the fun?  Lol...

 


Ok, so here he is - but clearly -  he still wasn't worth seeing!



Are you ready to visit New Orleans yet?


Today we are off to Okmulgee Spillway - we had over 8" of rain last week so I am sure it is spilling over - we want my sister's kids to see it!  And of course, we packed a picnic lunch to eat at the rock house... are you curious?  Pictures tomorrow, k?


No comments: