Thursday, March 22, 2012

Why We Love New Orleans - the Art

One of the many reasons we love New Orleans is the art - everywhere you look, there are wonderful things to look at, and talented artists to enjoy:

















And one of my favorites - a 'self portrait': 



This morning, my wonderful hubby called me on the way to work and told me to run outside and look at the sunrise.  Of course, I grabbed my camera and headed out:



We got 1.2 nano seconds of that sunshine - it immediately turned cloudy again and there is no sun to be seen now.


I will just have to work on my bright sunshiny quilt to make my day smile.  I have laid out the pieces, but I need to sew them together now:


Steve worked all evening last night to get my tourneau cover on my truck - doesn't it look great?




And that is how my day is going - how is yours?  Anyone listening?

We gotta look for that sunshine... 

No comments: