Friday, March 23, 2012

Reasons We Love New Orleans - The Entertatiners

There are just some things about New Orleans that cannot be explained - they have to be experienced.  I am one of those people that enjoy every morsel of what I see, what I take in and what surrounds me.  Guess you all can figure that out... right?  


Everything about New Orleans touches the senses - but the entertainers are... well, amazing. That is the only word I can come up with to describe their talents! 





















Did you miss the video of the clarinet player above?  She was terrific!  If so, please go back and check it out!

And I will post another video tomorrow - the sounds of New Orleans... part of the charm...  :-)

My sister and her children are coming in tonight!  Can't wait to see them and we are gonna PLAY!  Don't worry - I will still be posting!

The rain is ending, the sun will be shining, family is coming and I will be outside planting!  Gonna be a great weekend!

2 comments:

Red said...

Yes, the lady playing the clarinet is very good!

Carey said...

we ate at the little cafe in the background of the Transformers guy photos. he was out there when we were there too. great pics! :)