Friday, March 2, 2012

"Itty Ats"

Many, many years ago, I had a cousin who was standing on the porch playing with our cat.  He came in to the house crying, had scratches all over his body and my mom asked Roger what happened.  He said, "Dat ol itty at foo me off de orch!"  (That ol' kitty cat threw me off the porch!)

I look at kitty cats and I often hear Roger saying that - it was so adorable!  I still smile at the memory!

As I was standing outside this morning, I was admiring all of our cats.  Yes all of them.  I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy each of their personalities.  Thankfully we have barns and barnyards for them to play in - not one of them are inside cats.  They love the heat lights we put out to keep them warm, they love trying to catch the moles we have in the ground (I will treat the first one to catch one like a prince or princess!) and they love trying to catch one of the many birds that come through our yard.  Every one of them like to play with Chelsea (our dog) and not one of them like the geese that come to our pond!

I thought I would share pictures of our 'itty ats' today:






I never would have thought I would have 4 cats.  What a surprise!   Well, Monkey, the gray one is Megans - so I guess I only have 3, but who is counting?

I love our 'itty ats' as long as they don't 'foo me off de orch!'

1 comment:

Cajunrose said...

Great pictures! You are becoming the crazy cat lady! LOL j/k