Thursday, January 12, 2012

It Snowed!

Ok, so it didn't snow much, but any snow at all is more snow that I have had in oodles of time!  I LOVE snow!  Haven't I said that before?  Something about snow makes it so magical!  Waking up to it makes it even more magical - and that day will come -  but today, I will enjoy the little bit of snow we got last night.  Here are a few pictures:


At one point it was snowing pretty darned good:



Megan and Steve just stood out in it and visited... and I didn't stay out at all!  Lol...
 


I gotta tell you, Megan was super excited!  Even more than I was - hey, it is TRUE, it's weally, weally TWOO!



This morning, we got up to this view:
 


Just a tad more than a dusting of snow:
 


Enough to make it pretty - but not beautiful:



Beautiful is blanketed in a deep snow... 


It is so freaking cold (20° or so outside) and windy as heck - so there is no way I would sit out in it for even a minute!  I would be a crispy critter if I did!  Geez, that wind goes right through you - I had forgotten that!  This bench will stay empty!



Megan thinks she is going to build an enormous snowman... I am waiting to see that... lol... out of a tad more than a dusting?  I told her she has the entire pasture to get snow from - but she better start now before it melts off.  Watch out Jacque!  She said you all are in a contest - her snow man is gonna be bigger than yours!

Anyway, we are praying for more snow, but we are enjoying what we have now.
 


I LOVE snow... send more snow please!!

No comments: