Monday, October 10, 2011

Another Family Day :-)

This weekend was great!  My sister is moving from Seattle to the Mobile area, and on the way down, her and the kids came to see us!  All of my family were in one place for the day - they all came to our place!  It is great having us all together again!



Don't ya think Shari and Danny both look great?  (They are twins if you don't know that already!):



Nate and BlueBee had a great time playing catch.  I think BlueBee would love it if everyone would just toss stuff to her all day long - and probably all night long too!



Here is a picture of Amanda just hanging out with us... actually I think she was hanging out with the critters.  She LOVES animals - here she is in heaven.  She has 7 horses, 7 cats, 4 dogs... and I am sure I can round up some more if she needs 'em!  Lol...



Nicole took time fishing. She sat on the dock and waited... and waited.  Unfortunately, no fish found her hook, but she was super patient!  She seemed to enjoy her quiet time:



Arianne was happy to sit by and watch the chaos.  She is such a lively girl - we love her!  I think Danny has found his true love - they seem so happy together and he looks great.  I think she does too!



Danny spent a lot of time with the kids teaching them how to try to catch a fish.  Didn't work, but his company was appreciated - the kids loved hanging around him... I wonder why?  Danny is a big kid himself is why!




He was super patient with the kids - even tried catching perch with corn, but I think the fish left for the day  :-(
 


 Biggee was the watch dog - she made sure no one acted up and guarded her mommy - I think she even gave me the evil eye!



Of course Steve took the kids out on the 4-wheeler.  They had a blast!  Bet they go again.  I think we need to buy another 4-wheeler...



BlueBee went swimming in the pond.  We did find out something when she did - the pond drops off considerably 3 feet out - she stepped off into... nothing!  She sure did start swimming fast!



Buddy is just not sure about all this... so he sits back and takes it all in:



And the cats?  Well, with all the dogs here, they found themselves a hiding place.  Gotta love catnaps!



I am amazed at how people-friendly our house is!  We can have a houseful of people and not step on each other's feet at all. We love having friends and family over even more now!  At our previous place it worked, but it definitely wasn't made for it.  This one is made for families and friends to gather.

Today is a quiet day; laundry, ironing and tidying up.  Shari seems to be enjoying letting the kids entertain themselves outside and I am just enjoying being with my sister.  Tomorrow, maybe we can play some!

No comments: