Sunday, September 18, 2011

This Weekend

This weekend there were a lot of festivals and fairs scheduled:

Wagoner County State Fair
Oklahoma Scottish Festival  (with the largest kilt in the world!)
Catoosa Cowboy Days
BBQ Cookoff

What do we get to do?  Remember this barn?



 Well, when we moved, we put stuff in it.  LOTS of stuff:






And when we did, the floor looked like this:




Well SOMEone and I won't mention any names wants it concreted.  So guess what we are doing this weekend?  NOT going to festivals and fairs!   :-(

Instead, Steve and I (just us two) are cleaning out the barn - soon to be shop.


And I am thanking God we bought our yard toys: 


But the tractor cannot do it all and my aching muscles think I moved every piece.  Instead, with just Steve and I and the tractor (cause he broke my wagon), we are moving the stuff out, storing, putting onto a trailer or selling.  

Pray for us.  It must be done today.  Tomorrow the cementers get here.

If I live to tell about it, I will try to lift my arms enough to take pictures of the emptiness of it all.  

I'd much rather be at festivals and fairs.

No comments: